- Polymorphous light eruption (PLE), or polymorphic light eruption (PMLE), is a skin condition caused by sunlight.
- A painting or drawing
- A photograph
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; “they showed us the pictures of their wedding”; “a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them”
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind; “I can’t see him on horseback!”; “I can see what will happen”; “I can see a risk in this strategy”
- A portrait
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; “pictorial perspective”; “pictorial records”
- any red eruption of the skin
- Displaying or proceeding from a lack of careful consideration of the possible consequences of an action
- a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences; “a rash of bank robberies”; “a blizzard of lawsuits”
- imprudently incurring risk; “do something rash that he will forever repent”- George Meredith
This is what it’s like to be allergic to the sun. Taken a few weeks ago after riding my bike in bright light for two hours.
Plaid. My back has gone plaid with allergic reaction.
Tropics and me don’t fly!